Final Manuscript Preparation
Note: Not for Review Manuscript
All the accepted papers had passed review process. Please read carefully all the comments from the reviewer and put the corresponding amendments to improve your final paper.
English is the official language of the conference. Please have your paper read by native speaker or please utilize the online service of English Checker, if English is not your mother tough. Your final manuscript will send to IEEE Explore for further review and it may be rejected subject to under requirement on the English issue.
Paper Preparation (doc/docx format) and Template
Papers must be written on A4-format page according to the IEEE template Manuscripts of minimum four (4) pages and up to six (6) pages in length.
IEEE template Manuscripts founded at http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Papers should NOT have: Page numbers, Headers and Footers
Pdf IEEEXplore Format
Conference papers are to be submitted electronically (.pdf form), with file size limited to 2 MB. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings, and submitted to IEEE Xplore® online digital library.
IEEE is very strict about the requirements for converting application files or PostScript files to full-text PDF for inclusion in IEEE Xplore®.
The most important issue that every author shall pay attention to is to make sure that all the fonts used in your papers are EMBEDDED and SUBSETTED, especially for papers from Asia and Europe. Failure to embed and subset fonts is the biggest obstacle to PDF compliance with IEEE Xplore® and please make sure that your PDF files are compliant with IEEE Xplore®. Papers failing to meet the IEEE Xplore® PDF requirements may be rejected.
MINIMUM IEEE PDF REQUIREMENTS
Each PDF for IEEE Xplore® must have all of these characteristics:
- Be PDF 1.4 (Acrobat 5) or later but not Acrobat 9.
- Must be created with a PDF distiller. Scanning is not permitted (See Section 5).
- Embeds or subsets all fonts. Doing so helps makes sure that the mathematics appears as intended and improves text searching in the PDF (Section 3). Please note some TrueType fonts have a setting added by the font designer that prevents the font from being embedded and should be avoided.
- Does not have a password or other security settings.
- Does not contain any bookmarks or links. Links are supported now only by using a summary.txt, readme file, and a packing list. They appear in the IEEE Xplore® TOC as multimedia.
- Does not contain crop marks, registration marks, date stamp, time stamp, or any other mark that does not appear in the official version of the publication.
- Does not contain any PostScript that overrides the settings file.
- Does not use PDF attachments.
- Does not consist of a PDF Package or Merged PDF, a PDF 1.7 (Acrobat 8) feature.
Please note that all final papers may be converted using PDFexpress from the following link, in accordance with the IEEE PDF specification. Please go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at
www.pdf-express.org or click the following button to register at IEEE PDF eXpress.
Use IEEE PDF eXpress to check your PDF file or to convert a .doc/docx Paper into an IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file.
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here Link : https://www.pdf-express.org/
- Enter the following:
- 47129XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress (http://ieee.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/12).
If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab.
Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days
IMPORTANT IEEE POLICY
The IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (including its removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conferences/workshops/symposia at the same time (double submission). Follow these links for further information
PLEASE NOTE: To be published in the IEEE R10 HTC 2019 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore®, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full (member or non-member) rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter arranged in advance of the event and who is qualified both to present and answer questions. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper.